From The MEAT Shop Desk:
Special this week, we have Fresh Whole Rabbit available! If you ever wanted to try something different but delicious bows the chance! From smoking to stew, this versatile meat has the highest iron concentration out of any other meat! Only $14.99/lb!
By Friday we will also have Lamb and Hot Links available! We still have Pork Al Pastor and Beef Sweet Korean Bulgogi marinated for a quick dinner! Allyson also seasoned Chuck Stew Meat, this week. It comes with vegetables for an easy dump and go stew!
We also are trying out Smoked Chicken! There are a few samples you can come get. Ask for them when you check out!
This Monday and Tuesday we’ll be having a special 2-Day Only Sale, so be on the lookout for that email!
This is also the last week of our monthly sale, so come on in to pick up your dog food at this discounted price!
September Monthly Sale
Weekly Sale for 9/24-9/30
▪ Fresh Grass-Fed Beef Sausage: 33% Off
▪ Grass-Fed Seasoned Beef Stew Meat w/Vegetables: $5.99/lb
▪ Smoked Polish and Andouille Sausage: $6.99/lb
▪ All Pork Chops: 25% Off
▪ Sirloin Bacon: $5.99/lb
▪ Mango Cilantro and Spicy Chipotle Pork Sausage: $3.50/lb
Smoked Pork Chops
▪ 4 center cut pork loin chops, (at least 1 inch thick)
▪ 2 Tablespoons Of your favorite Rub
▪ 2 Tablespoons olive oil
1. Preheat your smoker to 225 degrees F. I prefer to use apple when smoking pork, but any fruit woods, maple, or pecan will also taste great with these pork chops.
2. Drizzle olive oil on all sides of the pork chops.
3. Evenly season pork chops on all sides with the rub. The thicker your chops are, the more liberally you can season.
4. Place the chops on the smoker, close the lid, and cook until the internal temperature of the chops reads 145 degrees F. This process can take anywhere from 60-90 minutes, depending on how thick your pork chops are.
5. Remove the chops from the smoker. Place on a plate and tent with foil. Allow to rest for 5-10 minutes. Serve hot as-is or with a side of applesauce or your favorite BBQ sauce.
202 E. Buckeye Rd. Phoenix. AZ 85004
OPEN MONDAY - SATURDAY 8AM-5PM