From The MEAT SHOP Desk:
For as long as I can remember, whenever my mom was in the kitchen cooking, she would encourage us kids to come be a part of the process. We learned how to make desserts, full beautiful 3 course meals, soups, pastas, bread, etc. You name it, I probably made it at least twice with my mother! But my absolute favorite was when we would get fresh tomatoes and spices to make tomato sauce, and ground pork to roll meatballs. My mom's side of the family is Italian, so when we make meatballs, we make meatballs! And as a mom now, it's my favorite time to be with my kids! Collecting all the ingredients, having the boys help measure out all what we need, watching their faces as they mix it all together with their hands, and the best part of getting to roll them. It's so much fun! Granted, my kitchen generally looks like an explosion happened afterwards, but a bit of a mess is worth it with all the awesome memories we make together!
Do you have a special recipe that you've made memories with and wouldn't mind us featuring in one of the weekly emails? Please send them over to us at email@example.com!
January Monthly Sale
▪ Grass-Fed Beef Liver..........$2.50/lb
▪ Grass-Fed Boneless Chuck...........$6.99/lb
▪ Grass-Fed Brisket...........$5.99/lb
▪ Pork Kidney + Liver.................$0.25/lb
▪ Pork Soup Bones...........$0.10/lb
Weekly Deals 1-16 thru 1-22
▪ Boneless Top Sirloin.......$9.99/lb
▪ Boneless New York Strip.......$18.99/lb
▪ Skirt Steak.........$11.49/lb
▪ Ground Pork.......$2.50/lb
▪ Spend $50, Choose a FREE package of Frozen Sausage!
Grilled Pork Burgers
▪ 1 large egg, lightly beaten
▪ 3/4 cup soft bread crumbs
▪ 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
▪ 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
▪ 2 teaspoons dried basil
▪ 1/2 teaspoon salt
▪ 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
▪ 1/4 teaspoon pepper
▪ 2 pounds ground pork
▪ 6 hamburger buns, split
▪ Lettuce leaves, sliced tomato and sweet onion, optional
1. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Crumble pork over mixture and mix well. Shape into six patties.
2. Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160°.
3. Serve on buns; top with lettuce, tomato and onion if desired.
202 E. Buckeye Rd. Phoenix. AZ 85004
OPEN MONDAY - SATURDAY 8AM-5PM