202 E. Buckeye Rd. Phoenix. AZ 85004
OPEN MONDAY - SATURDAY 8AM-5PM
From The MEAT Shop Desk:
We have lots of your favorite items back in stock here at The MEAT SHOP! Thick cut bacon, Spinach-Feta Sausage, Competition Ground Beef, Bacon Slabs, Green Chili Sausage and Hanger Steaks! All of our cases are full of delicious local farm-to-table options!
Our weekly sale this week is a Huge Pork Sale! Did you know that all of our pork comes directly off of our farm? Our farm, located in Palo Verde AZ, never uses added hormones or antibiotics. The animals have lots of room to run around and do piggy-things! When you buy pork from us, you know you’ll be getting a high quality product while supporting a local family business.
Many people know we sell whole/half/quarter beef but aren’t aware that we also sell Whole/Half Hogs too. At only $4.50/lb you can get half or a whole butchered to your specifications! Turn around time is usually only about 2 weeks! Call the shop if you’re interested in ordering a half or whole hog! 602-258-5075
Special for the Month of May!
Spend $50, receive $5 for a future visit!
Spend $100, receive $10 for a future visit!
*Does not include Meat Boxes, Whole/Half/Quarter Beef, or Half Hog Orders
Specials for the Week of 5/21 to 5/27!
▪ Bone-In Pork Shoulder (excludes butt): $3.50/lb
▪ Pork Soup Bones: $0.15/lb
▪ Pork Back Fat: $0.50/lb
▪ Ground Pork: $2.50/lb
▪ Bone-In & Boneless Mix Country Style Pork Ribs: $3.75/lb
▪ Pork Porterhouse Chop: $5.25/lb
▪ Bone-In Rib Chop: $4.75/lb
▪ Boneless Rib Chop: $4.99/lb
▪ Bone-In Sirloin Chop: $2.49/lb
▪ Honey-Ginger-Soy Pork Tenderloin: $6.99/lb
▪ Ham Steaks: $6.50/lb
▪ Deli Ham: $6.99/lb
1. In a small bowl, combine the Dijon, garlic, rosemary, lemon juice and zest, and crushed red pepper. Schmear the steaks with this deliciousness and let them hang out in the fridge overnight or up to 2 hours in the fridge.
2. Preheat the grill. Season the steaks with salt.
3. When the grill is hot, brush and oil the grill. When the flames have dissipated place the steaks on a hot spot on the grill. Brush with the excess marinade and move the steaks out of the flame if there is a flare up. Grill the steak for 4 to 5 minutes on each side for medium rare. Remove the steaks from the grill and let them rest for 5 to 10 minutes before slicing. Serve immediately after slicing.